We are working on organizing a new Beer Event for the 2018 Festival that features even more Ohio brews all in one place (OUTSIDE with river views).
Follow on Social Media to be in the know.
Marietta has long loved their local beers and to this day is home of the Marietta Brewing Company.
MBC hosts 6 of their own in-house brewed beers on tap and additional Ohio micro-brews by the bottle. Returning to the Marietta Brewing Co. for RTA is the signature Rivers, Trails and Ales Festival brew—Rock Drop Single Hop Session IPA!
2017 RTA FEATURED OHIO BREW DESTINATIONS
- Marietta Brewing Company
- MBC'S Own (6 on Tap, including RTA Rock Drop Single Hop Session IPA)
- Gater's Easy Wind Pub
- Jackie O's (Athens, OH) and other Craft Beers
- The Galley & Adelphia Music Hall
- Seventh Son (Columbus, OH) and Market Garden (Cleveland, OH)
- Harmar Tavern
- RHINEGEIST BREWERY - Cincinnati, OH
- Boathouse BBQ
- Great Lakes Brewing Co. featuring Eliot Ness Amber Lager - Cleveland, OH
- The River Town Grill
- New Belgium Fat Tire Ale and a variety of Ohio canned craft beer