The RTA Beer FEST is Officially HERE!
Marietta has long loved their local beers and to this day is home of the Marietta Brewing Company.
MBC hosts 6 of their own in-house brewed beers on tap and additional Ohio micro-brews by the bottle. Returning to the Marietta Brewing Co. for RTA is the signature Rivers, Trails and Ales Festival brew—Rock Drop Single Hop Session IPA!
2018 RTA FEATURED OHIO BREW DESTINATIONS
- Marietta Brewing Company (167 Front St.)
- MBC’s own 6 ales on tap including the RTA Rock Drop Single Hop IPA
- The Galley & Adelphia Music Hall (205 Second St.)
- Little Fish and Jackie O’s
- Harmar Tavern (205 Maple St.)
- Market Garden
- Boathouse BBQ (218 Virginia St.)
- Thirsty Dog featuring Raspberry Ale and a variety of Rhinegeist
- The River Town Grill (10 Tiber Way)
- Brewery 33 and Shale Brewing Company
- Town House (230 Front St.
- Brew Brothers